Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thoughts on blogging

Alright, so I was thinking today about my blog, and my other blog (myspacemutants.blogspot.com) and such. I felt like I wanted to add something to my blog to make it unique. Other than my distaste for people who don't know the difference between then and than, or making fun of weirdos on myspace, I don't have too much unique that I want to say. I am still going to keep this particular blog for my own little thoughts and such, but I decided I want to try something new, blog-wise: I am lucky to have a lot of talented friends, be it musicians, graphic designers, tattoo artists, or what have you. I'd like to see if I can interview them, and make our interviews blog entries. Hopefully some of you will be willing to let me interview you! ha. Anyways, that one is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment